Daystar Market has been the centre for both food-lovers and social meet-ups since 1976. No visit to Galiano is complete without stopping here: whether to pack your picnic – choosing from the huge variety of organic and specialty grocery goods, coffee and lunches – or just to meet up before kicking off your island adventure. The Market is where you get grounded; come check out the goods!
- Super fresh fruit and produce
- Artisan breads, grocery and dairy
- Large selection of local and bulk goods
- Organic and conventional products
- Handpicked DVD selection for rental
- Natural health and beauty products
- Fresh organic coffee and grab-n-go snacks
Featuring: La Baguette, Uprising Breads, Avalon milk, yogurt and eggs, Salt Spring Cheeses, 49th Parallel, Galiano Roasting Co., Happy Planet fresh soups and juices, vitamins and supplements, Coco Libre Organic Coconut Water, gluten and dairy free products, and many many more goodies.